or call the box office
A Bush Theatre Production
The debut play from Olivier award-winning actor Rory Kinnear, directed by National Theatre Associate Director Howard Davies
It's Andy Griffith's 21st Birthday. Not that he's counting.
But his mother Carol is. Counting the minutes until he arrives, counting the unexpected guests, counting the times that this has happened before.
A witty and heartfelt look at a family life when it doesn’t turn out quite the way you imagined.
British actor Rory Kinnear’s best-known credits include feature films Skyfall and Broken, and for stage Hamlet, The Revenger's Tragedy, The Man of Mode (National Theatre). He is currently playing Iago in the National Theatre’s production of Othello.
The Herd re-unites Rory with multi-award winning theatre director Howard Davies following The Last of the Haussmans and Burnt By The Sun (National Theatre).
Dates - 13 September - 26 October
Mon - Sat - 7.30pm, (£19.50, £12 conc)
Previews - 13, 14, 16, 17 Sept 7.30pm (£15, £10 conc )
Saturday Matinees - 21, 28 Sept, 5, 12, 19, 26 Oct 2.30pm (£15, £10 conc)
Wednesday Matinee - 25 Sept, 2, 9, 16, 23 Oct 2.30pm (£15, £10 conc)
Audio Described Performance - 5 Oct, 2.30pm
Captioned Performance - 27 Sept, 7.30pm
offers and concessions
- 2013 Multi-Buy Offer - See 3 shows in 2013 for the price of 2. Full price tickets only, excludes preview and matinees. Excludes MOTH and RADAR)
- Students and Under 26s Offer - Previews and matinees £10, evening performances £12
- Senior Citizens Offer - Previews £12, matinees £10, evening performances £15
- Bush Local Members - Previews £12, 10% off all other performances
- Concessions (available for registered unemployed and disabled patrons) - £10-£12
- All offers are subject to availability - Terms and conditions apply