About Bush Hall Dining Rooms
Bush Hall Dining Rooms is a local neighbourhood restaurant bringing all-day modern dining, traditional values and good living to Shepherd’s Bush. Inspired by its Edwardian next door neighbour – live music venue Bush Hall – Bush Hall Dining Rooms takes its cues from the charm and poise of a traditional dining room, without the hushed tones or stiff seating.
“I’m rather smitten with the new Bush Hall Dining Rooms….all hail proper dinner”ES Magazine, Grace Dent
View or download Bush Hall Dining Rooms Set Menu.
- Evening ticket face value: £20 per person; combined package price: £29.50 per person. Matinee ticket face value: £15.50 per person; combined package price: £22.50 per person
- Your table will be reserved for you at 12:30pm (matinee offer) or 17.30 (evening offer) on the day of the show. To confirm or amend your table reservation, and for special requirements, please email [email protected] or call 020 8749 0731.
- The Bush Theatre will pass your contact details (email address and/ or phone number) to Bush Hall Dining Rooms in order to facilitate your booking.
- Offer valid for performances from 11 September to 24 October 2015. Monday to Saturday evenings: meal at 17.30 and show at 19.30. Wednesday and Saturday afternoons: meal at 12.30 and show at 14.30.
- Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.