In line with government guidance the Bush Theatre building has made some changes to the safety measures we are using in our building while the coronavirus pandemic continues.
Face coverings must be worn throughout your visit to the building, including during performances, apart from when eating or drinking. The only exceptions are for people who are exempt from wearing face coverings and visitors aged under 12.
We encourage all our visitors and staff to be mindful of others who may not yet feel comfortable with the relaxing of restrictions.
- Give people lots of space.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- We advise all patrons take a rapid lateral flow test before visiting the building.
Here are the safety measures you can expect to see in place on your visit to the Bush:
- All visitors will be asked to register their details using either our secure website form or the NHS COVID-19 app.
- Additional entrances to the Holloway Theatre will be in use to maintain social distancing when entering the auditorium.
- All tables and seating in front of house areas allow for plenty of space between people.
- Our air handling system is fed by filtered fresh air. Used air is extracted to the outside and is not recirculated. Filters are changed as part of regular, routine maintenance.
- Sanitising stations will be available at key points in the building, including all entrances.
- A one way system will be in place.
- Contactless e-tickets will be in use.
- Customers will be able to order drinks via an easy to access app.
- We will require the wearing of face coverings for audience members, when not eating or drinking, unless exempt. All staff working front of house will wear face coverings.
- We have increased our general cleaning and added additional cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day and after each visitor.
- We will encourage visitors to take a rapid lateral flow test before their visit.
- We will use contactless payment only.
- Staff and performers are asked to take part in recommended government testing programmes.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.