In line with current government advice, the Bush Theatre building is open with social distancing measures in place.
We have made key changes to the Library Bar and front of house areas to ensure the safety of visitors and staff when in the building.
Here are the safety measures you can expect to see in place on your visit to the Bush:
- All visitors will be asked to register their details using a secure website
- Sanitising stations will be available at key points in the building
- Social distancing guidance and one way systems will be in place
- Ordering via an easy to access table ordering app
- All staff working front of house will wear face shields
- All tables and seating have been reconfigured to ensure social distancing
- We have increased our general cleaning and added additional cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day and after each visitor
- We have reduced the capacity of the building by two-thirds to ensure safe distancing is possible at all times
- We will use contactless payment only
Read our Bush Theatre Covid 19 Risk Assessment for more information.