In line with government guidance the Bush Theatre building has made some changes to the safety measures we are using in our building while the coronavirus pandemic continues.
We encourage all our visitors and staff to be mindful of others who may not yet feel comfortable with the relaxing of restrictions.
- Wear face coverings when you are moving around the building or seated in the theatre.
- Give people lots of space.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
Here are the safety measures you can expect to see in place on your visit to the Bush:
- All tables and seating in front of house areas allow for plenty of space between people.
- Our air handling system is fed by filtered fresh air. Used air is extracted to the outside and is not recirculated. Filters are changed as part of regular, routine maintenance.
- Sanitising stations will be available at key points in the building, including entrances.
- A one way system will be in place.
- Contactless e-tickets will be in use.
- We recommend the wearing of face coverings for audience members, when not eating or drinking, unless exempt.
- We have increased our general cleaning and added additional cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day and after each visitor.
- We will use contactless payment only.
Read our FAQs for more information.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.