How you can join in with Black Lives, Black Words
Tonight here at the Bush we are delighted to be hosting Artistic Directors of the Future as they present the UK premiere of Black Lives, Black Words.
Tickets for the event sold out in record time but don’t feel like you’re missing out – there are lots of ways you can get involved:
1. Join in the conversation on Twitter
- First copy and paste the following tweet: How relevant is the #blacklivesmatter campaign in Britain? #blklivesblkwrd @adofthefuture
- Then record and upload a 15 second video response to the question (above) in the same message.
- Tweet it.
- Then compose a new tweet to nominate a friend to do the same using the same wording as the tweet in bold.
- Please remember to include the #blklivesblkwrd AND @adofthefuture.
2. Watch the live stream on Periscope
If you’ve not heard of it before, Periscope is an app that lets you explore the world through the eyes of somebody else. We’ll be live streaming Black Lives, Black Words from 7.15pm allowing you to soak up the atmosphere, watch the event, and comment on what you see. You can download Periscope onto your smart phone here. Follow our handle for the event @blacklivesblackwords
3. Try your luck with a return on the door
If you’re still desperate for a ticket we do anticipate some returns on the door (although we can make no guarantees). But even if you don’t get a ticket, we’ll have a live loop on a small screen in our Library and you’ll be able to live stream on your own device via Periscope. It’s going to be a great night.