Conditions of Sale
- Please note that there are no refunds, except in the event of the show being cancelled.
- We’re happy to exchange tickets for performances of the same production. We have to charge a £2 administration fee (per transaction) for this, and we can only exchange tickets if they are returned to us at least 48 hours before the performance.
- If a performance is sold out, we will try to resell your tickets for you, but we can’t guarantee to do so. If we do manage to resell your tickets, we will give you a refund minus an administration fee of £2.
- Because the Bush is a small theatre, anyone entering after the show starts causes considerable disruption to both other audience members and to the actors. Often audiences have to actually cross the stage to get to their seats, and the actors often use the audience entrance to enter and exit. Because of this, we are unable to permit latecomers under any circumstances. We hope you understand.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The use of cameras, any visual or audio recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited.
- The management reserves the right to amend or cancel performances without liability.
- There are no understudies at the Bush.
- Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.