Conditions of Sale
- Please note that there are no refunds, except in the event of the show being cancelled or in the instance that the customer or a member of their household has been asked to isolate due to COVID-19, and so is unable to attend an in-person show. In the second instance, tickets can be refunded if the customer has contacted the Box Office up to 2 hours before the performance, or exchanged into another performance at an appropriate time.
- We’re happy to exchange tickets for performances of the same production. We have to charge a £2 administration fee (per transaction) for this, and we can only exchange tickets if they are returned to us at least 48 hours before the performance.
- If a performance is sold out, we will try to resell your tickets for you, but we can’t guarantee to do so. If we do manage to resell your tickets, we will give you a refund minus an administration fee of £2.
- Because the Bush is a small theatre, anyone entering after the show starts causes considerable disruption to both other audience members and to the actors. Often audiences have to actually cross the stage to get to their seats, and the actors often use the audience entrance to enter and exit. Because of this, we are unable to permit latecomers under any circumstances. We hope you understand.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The use of cameras, any visual or audio recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited, including the illegal recording of online performances.
- The management reserves the right to amend or cancel performances without liability.
- All tickets are sold subject to our right to make any alterations to any of the cast (including the use of understudies where necessary) or programme details advertised on our website or anywhere else.
- Customer details are held on our database in compliance with relevant data law (including the Data Protection Act 1988 and GDPR).
- If you make a group booking, you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the group, are responsible for all payments due from the party, and are responsible for communicating to the full group regarding NHS Test & Trace should you be asked to do so.
These Conditions of Sale were updated on 16.12.20.