7 Uxbridge Road
Cafe & Bar open
Monday - Friday, 9am - 11pm
Saturday, 11am - 11pm
How to get here
- Shepherd’s Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line) We are right across the road from Shepherd’s Bush Market station
- Shepherd’s Bush (Central Line) Turn right out of the tube onto Shepherd’s Bush Green. Walk up the right hand side of the green (Uxbridge Road) and we are 10 minutes walk. The theatre is the red brick building on the left hand side, at the corner of Pennard Road.
- Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith & City Line) Cross the Road and walk through Shepherd’s Bush Market and we are on your right-hand side as you exit the market at the other end.
Shepherd’s Bush Overground Station
Directly opposite the Central Line Tube Station is Shepherd’s Bush Overland station. Direct London Overground and Southern train services run to Shepherd’s Bush from Willesden Junction, Watford Junction and Clapham Junction. Then it’s just the same short walk across the Green as from the tube. For more information on journey times visit Transfort for London’s website.
If you’re driving, parking at Westfield London between 6pm-12am is just £3 per vehicle for Bush Theatre customers. Here’s how it works:
- Collect a follow-up ticket from the Bush Box Office before the show.
- When exiting Westfield London, insert your original ticket to the pay machine before departure and immediately insert the follow up promotional voucher for the £3 rate.
- The satnav postcode for the carpark is W12 7SL.
- Please note that access routes to Westfield parking have changed until late 2016. Access from Wood Lane is no longer available. This Westfield Car Access Map shows the new diverted route.
Please note that there are strict parking restrictions in neighboring streets.
There are many shared use bays and disabled people can park there for as long as they want for free. While there is one disabled bay on Pennard Road there are many of these shared use bays there. Disabled people are also permitted to park on Single Yellow lines for up to 3 hours. The only place in the borough that disabled drivers are not permitted to park is Macfarlane Road.
If you’re in a minicab or using satnav, the postcode for the theatre is W12 8LJ.
By Scooter or Motorcycle
If you’re on a scooter or a motorcycle, it is free to park on the street in Hammersmith and Fulham and you don’t need to look for a dedicated bay. You can also park for free in the Westfield Centre.
The following buses come to Shepherds Bush: 31, 49, 207, 237, 260, 607, C1, 148, 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207 and bus routes 207, 427 and 607 run along Uxbridge Road.
There is a bike rack right outside the theatre on the corner of Pennard Road/Uxbridge Road. There is also a docking station for Barclay’s Cycle Hire (Boris Bikes) just a three-minute walk away at Westfield Shopping Centre.