Cookies In Use on This Site
Last Updated: 17.05.18
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies
‘Cookies’ are set to help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you. These help the website to function and enhance the look and feel of the website. They also help to improve navigation around our website and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of ‘cookie’ only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Performance Cookies
Advertising Performance Cookies
We also use advertising performance cookies, which enable us to track users (anonymous to us) once they click on one of our adverts. This helps us see how people engage with the content on our website and if they purchase a ticket as a result of clicking on an ad.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook conversion pixel
- Adwords conversion pixel
- Twitter conversion pixel
You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can opt-out of being tracked by Facebook across all websites here:
You can opt-out of being tracked by Adwords across all websites here:
You can opt-out of being tracked by Twitter across all websites here:
Change your cookie settings in your browser
Most modern web browsers allow you to control most cookies through your browser’s settings. Use the links below to find out how to change how your browser interacts with cookies across the web and to delete any cookies it’s currently storing.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- MicrosoftEdge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies