The Bush Theatre is committed to nurturing up and coming talent across the arts. If you are an artist looking for a performance space we would love to hear from you!
The deal: we offer a 70/30 box office split (in favour of the event producer/organiser, meaning you’ll get 70% of the ticket sales). We’ll deal with putting the event on sale and selling tickets, and you’ll get some marketing and technical support from our team.
ALT B events tend to take place in our Studio, Attic or Script Library. Find out more about our spaces here.
How to submit
Drop us an email at [email protected] with ALT B in the subject line. Tell us a bit about your event, idea or act, how it fits the criteria below, and why you’d like it to be at the Bush.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in being involved, your event must fit the following criteria:
- Must be a live performance that isn’t a theatrical production (i.e. rehearsed play, one-man show or musical). This could be music, spoken word, poetry, cabaret, play readings, comedy or more!
- Runtime between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Suitable for audiences 14+
We are open to hearing from anyone, but are particularly keen to hear from the following artists:
- Artists from an identity that is currently underrepresented in the arts.
- Artists that live in Shepherd’s Bush or the wider borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Artists from working class backgrounds.
What happens after you submit
We review submissions regularly and aim to be in touch within 2 weeks of your submission.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected].