We continue to work hard to ensure our audiences, team and building are safe. We encourage all our visitors and staff to be mindful of others and recommend you:
- Wear face coverings when you are moving around the building or seated in the theatre.
- Give people lots of space.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
Here are the safety measures you can expect to see in place on your visit to the Bush:
- All tables and seating in front of house areas allow for plenty of space between people.
- Our air handling system is fed by filtered fresh air. Used air is extracted to the outside and is not recirculated. Filters are changed as part of regular, routine maintenance.
- Sanitising stations will be available at key points in the building, including entrances.
- Contactless e-tickets will be in use.
- We recommend the wearing of face coverings for audience members, particularly when moving around the building or seated in the theatre.
- We have increased our general cleaning and added additional cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day.
- We will use contactless payment only.
Read our FAQs for more information.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.